KRISTEN SELIQUINI - 3D Animator
address: 4010 Carter Street SW, Shallotte, NC 28470
2007 Diploma in 3D Animation and Visual Effects, Concentration in Animation,
Vancouver Film School, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
2005 Bachelor’s in Art Studio, Concentration in Digital Art and Animation,
George Mason University, Fairfax, Virginia, USA
2007 Scholarship Program (awarded an extra term for independent study),
Vancouver Film School, Vancouver, BC
SKILLS / PROGRAMS
3D Animation, 3D Modeling, Drawing, Storyboarding, 2D Animation, Texturing
- Primary software to animate Thesis project.
- Extensive experience in FK and IK animation, rigging, and face shapes.
- Good knowledge of modeling, texturing, and lighting.
- Primary software to model organic characters and face shapes for project.
- Some experience animating and rigging.
Adobe After Effects:
- Primary software to composite project.
- Good knowledge of layers and effects.
- Primary software to edit image sequences and sound in final project.
- Good knowledge of timeline, effects, and sound.
- Extensive experience in past courses.
Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Flash, HTML
Familiar with both PC and Macintosh platforms
2007 Vancouver Film School Graduation: 3D Animation and VFX, Homer Theatre, Homer Street & West Hastings Street, Vancouver, BC
2004 Senior Thesis Show: “Cyber Something”, Fine Arts Building, Fine Arts Gallery, George Mason University, Fairfax, VA
2004 Art and Visual Technology: “Innovations 2004”, Johnson Center, Dewberry Room, George Mason University, Fairfax, VA
2003 Video and Multimedia Exhibition: “Flush”, Fine Arts Building, 2nd Floor Ladies Room, George Mason University, Fairfax, VA
REFERENCES - available upon request.
WORK EXPERIENCE - (Unrelated to field) available upon request. *Download Resume Here*